You see, I don’t interview HYIP admins because I don’t want to feature their lies or their advertising pitch on my blog. Why a Uinvest interview then? Because you can’t classify Uinvest as a HYIP. So here are my questions, but let’s clear this up first :I consider that any HYIP is meant to scam so I risk my money accordingly. While I’ve learnt to make money from such HYIPs, I’ve always been seeking for a truly sustainable investment opportunity. The recent improvements, the mailed corporate kit, the buy/sell share system, the unique support quality and their original business concept itself makes me consider Uinvest more and more as the kind of legit, passive income source I’m always looking for. Their will for transparency comforts me.
Since September 2010, Uinvest never missed a payment to members. Their team works hard to please investors and results show up. By the way, there’s a lot being said on their forum ( which I recommend to visit for the latest updates ).
Like you, I want Uinvest to answer questions and clear some confusion around their business. Of course I want Uinvest to stay strong and successful for the years to come. However, if they can’t prove their legitimacy, I’ll be the first to throw them down into the HYIP category.
Dave Darrel from Uinvest answered my questions. Since some of his answers need more details, I invite you to ask more of your questions to Dave in the comment section below. I’ll be the first to participate !
- Welcome Dave and thanks for accepting my interview request. Every members of our privatehyipblog.com community, me included, want to verify the position of Uinvest concerning your business and see if it’s really not another HYIP scam. I have to say Uinvest is quite impressive so far!
Hi Frank, hi everyone! It’s always a pleasure to be here and read your blog Frank, communicate with your readers. Community is what makes the value of every online resource and hyip-blog-investment-monitor.com has great community. I realize how much efforts you put in it Frank, fantastic job! Thank you for inviting me today.
- Thanks for the support Dave, I also value our growing community of private investors. Can you shortly present all the team members behind Uinvest , with their functions? How the team is structured ? Why Uinvest needs an office in California ?
Uinvest - At the beginning UInvest consisted of a few people who were buying assets, adding value to them and reselling with profit to new owners. The idea was quite simple: big investment projects were divided into small parts, thus, they became affordable for minor investors which are more flexible in decision-making. Also they have a major portion of all resources. Our initial efforts were met with tremendous success, and we decided to take the project international, through the Internet, because it gives an access to a great number of retail investors. Thus, UInvest was born.
Now the company has 25 people working in it – in Ukraine, USA and Germany. In the USA we have two people who work on our presence there. 1 person in Germany has just started its work to build our offline presence there, too. And in Ukraine we have three departments with 22 people – management office, marketing office and support office. Marketers are the ones who handle business relationships with partners, support deals with customers and management is at the top. I work in the support team.
Why we need office in Germany and USA – because our mission is to build a global network connecting cheap money resources to cheap natural resources. Big corporations now earn on this difference: they can afford to take big loans, invest in poor countries and make good profit. We want to change things and connect people who know how to make money with people who can lend them money. California – is one of such sources of money, every 30th person in Los Angeles has million.
- We’re all HYIP investors here and we’re all used to HYIP lies . Indeed, Uinvest differentiates drastically from any HYIP I’m referring to on my blog and honestly, HYIP investors are not used to such a will for transparency from an investment program. We all appreciate that. However, some Uinvestors recently raised serious doubts concerning the legitimacy of Uinvest with false business information.
Does Uinvest confirm these errors and the Uinvestors’ ” investigation” results? How Uinvest explains that the info concerning some businesses is not matching ? Uinvest needs to clarify this situation because right now it’s confused. Investors need to know the position of Uinvest concerning this matter .
Yes, I understand concern of uinvestors regarding recent events. UInvest puts lots of efforts in development of our business, we open offices, hire people, obtain licenses – we are here to run our business honestly and for long years to come. This is the main thing everyone should understand about us.
To give understandable explanation as of the wrong content on our website I would need to explain some details of how UInvest works, what exactly our business is. We are licensed and our business is about consulting and providing investors with information about investment opportunities and entrepreneurs with information on how to obtain investment for their businesses.
Money transmitter service; this is what we are licensed to do and this is what we do in fact. Yes, UInvest guarantees safety of your transactions and UInvest developed a brilliant concept of money and risk management which secures investments of uinvestors. Yes, UInvest verifies business papers to not let problem activity get funded with our help, we don’t need it as we are here to stay. And yes, we keep controlling payouts of businesses to uinvestors as long as they have been with us. But we didn’t have any control of quality of the content businesses provide.
Moreover, UInvest doesn’t search for projects itself, it is business of our partner companies. We are good at Internet marketing, investing, money and risk management. Unfortunately, our partners did a mistake and put wrong content in the businesses description. They provide us with video/photo, text – we put voice over to the video, analyze business statements and post the project. Then our job is to monitor the business payouts to make sure everyone gets paid in time.
So what happened is that wrong content for some projects of our partner was discovered, that’s it. Although it is clearly stated in our TOS that UInvest doesn’t guarantee accuracy of content on the website many people thought that UInvest is ‘all in one’. This is why they got confused. Some uinvestors were surprised when noticed that payments for these projects were being processed as usually and nothing changed. Those who had better understanding of our concept had no doubts and work in normal mode.
In conclusion I want to say that some guys used this fact to hype (don’t mess it with hyip J) and promote their websites, hyip resources etc. Some smart guys were making others sell their shares at bargain prices, specially blaming us on forums. J It was fun to see them saying bad things of us and buying shares at the same time .Anyway, they tried to earn something on this scandal and many uinvestors helped them in this. We understand that the mistake was rather on our side and we had to better explain our concept and be careful with accepting content from third parties. But what we learnt from this is that we have the most loyal audience at UInvest, lots of trust from many interesting people and nothing can change it.
- In short, people want to know if Uinvest really makes money with their money. How can they verify that? Or maybe it’s private info?
UInvest has three sources of income:
- We don’t take anything from you when you join us or work with us, we even don’t charge you for withdrawing funds or selling shares. We earn 10% commission from earnings you receive. It is enough to cover expenses to run our business (can be verified).
- Business owners pay us premium for successful shares offerings. In other words, if we sell shares fast we get paid a percentage (cannot be disclosed).
- One of our measures that provide safety for your funds is security deposit businesses have to maintain with us in order to pay investors. Depending on a type of business we evaluate a risk level and set a percentage to share price the business must leave with UInvest, they cannot withdraw it. It is another source of income for us: these funds are deposited in one of the most famous banks in Switzerland and get small interest (can be verified).
We don’t earn a lot but we’re happy to follow our business plan and achieve our goals. Money will come to those who have good goals, can wait and can work. This is our understanding and everyone in our company shares it.
- What is going wrong with the paypal withdrawals? Also, isn’t it againts the terms and conditions of Paypal that Uinvest allows their investors to use paypal?
Paypal, wire transfer, VISA payments – there is a payment company that makes these payments for us. We are good at finances and marketing but we’re not running a money exchanger’s business. And as you Frank stated – to run payment processing you need to comply with terms of payment systems like paypal. Yes, it is not a problem when you process small payments to a few customers but we talk about 10,000 customers and multimillion transaction volume every month.
Accounting, special tools and licenses, risks involved – all of this makes us to give this to outsource. Current company is very reliable, you have nothing to worry about. They just seem to be overloaded with our volume which keeps growing every month. Don’t worry, we will optimize this branch of our business too, we already have plans how to do it efficiently. And as far as I am concerned we don’t have any delays with paypal today.
- Thanks Dave for updating us here on The Private HYIP Blog. I consider that Uinvest needed to go public ( beyond Uinvest forum ) to clarify the situation. I invite you Dave to visit the comment section below for more questions about Uinvest from my readers.
I am happy to be invited here and talk to you. UInvest policy is to be open to everyone and uinvestors know that we follow this strictly. I will appreciate your comments, questions, opinions. This is exactly what I am here for – to communicate with you and to tell something you may be interested in. I will be waiting for your questions guys!Thank you again Frank for giving such an excellent opportunity to all of us, we appreciate it!
The next article on The Private HYIP Blog will be the top ten best HYIPs for early 2012 and see which should continue to pay until we can reach the profit zone .
Subscribe now, it’s free !