Haha and that title is not even too much ! Seriously, do you have what it takes to be in the spotlight of our new forum, launching July 21st? We are looking for three experienced HYIP investors . A lot to win if you are selected ; in fact you me and all subscribers will win ! Here’s the deal :
I invite you to submit your candidature in the comment section below. At least 300 hundred words so we all learn more about your background as a HYIP investor. What do you think about making money with HYIPs? How much do you risk in total? Since when? What type of player are you ? For instance, why should we vote for you ? Let go your inspiration…!
Once the forum goes live, the three candidates will be assigned a dedicated page . This will allow all of us to follow, analyse and discuss their HYIP decisions. To give you an idea, it will be similar to my old monitoring page updated daily with comments and more interaction . Don’t worry if you’re a computer dummy by the way ! If you can use Microsoft Word you’re all set .
So what’s in it for everyone else?
- The opportunity for you to get in touch with an experienced HYIP investor
- See exactly when and where he gets in and out
- The flowering of an already dynamic and active community of private HYIP investors. Pretty sympathetic people around here if you’re new!
- Eventually help others, especially un-experienced , to avoid unecessary losses
- Be able to compare your portfolio with the ones of our HYIP Heros
- And lots more , you’ll see! Even I can’t imagine all the positive impacts!
I insist on the word Hero because every month, you will vote for who should stay and who should leave the selected three. Eventually, we will find the most sustainable and helpful performers . Talking of them , what’s in it for these guys?
- Our respect and all the honors
- The opportunity to build a precious notoriety and jump-start a profitable HYIP monitor or blog, maybe?
- Win cash prizes funded by donations from me and the whole community, now counting more than 2615 e-mail subscribers
- Contribute to help newbies out !
- And more ! I’m just really excited about this upcoming project!
Let’s say I’ll have a free pass so I’ll happily be the fourth candidate to share and update his current HYIP selection in front of everyone’s eyes. To be among the first three , you will need to fit into these requirements :
- You’ve been a low-profile investor just like I was before I launched The Private HYIP Blog. You don’t currently have a HYIP related website like a monitor or a blog. That is to avoid collusion or corruption.
- I’ll need to verify your authenticity as an active and profitable investor. So I’m asking you to e-mail me some recent print-screens of your e-currency and HYIP accounts. This information will be kept between you and me. If you’re still not comfortable, you can use paint or photo-shop to erase whatever personal information you don’t want to share with me, like your real name for example. I will delete these print-screen right after verification. Tell me if you need assistance with this step.
- You have two weeks or until July 15th to submit your + 300 words candidature. The sooner the better to increase your chances !
Thanks a lot for your participation! I summarized my plans and what you can expect for the future of our awesome and growing community and how you can be an active part of it. Of course, HYIPchat.com will stay up and I’ll continue to post articles on my blog just like I’ve been doing since March 2010.
About the forum in itself, we will focus on real HYIP talk. No ” I got paid ” posts from monitor admins or other referral sharks who participate just to advertise their signature. In fact no affiliate link will be allowed on the forum, not even for the three showcased portfolios ( four with mine ).
Why you will want to contribute? Because you’ll also want to participate in the HYIP offerring the best potential for a profit! Plus, we’ll finally all get a genuine ” paying/not-paying ” backed up by the whole community and the three Heros.
Apart of that, I want the discussions which have been going on live since years on the chat to get their deserved visibility on the forum. What do you think? You’ll agree that several very interesting chats just get lost everyday because there are simply too many comments . With our new forum, we will be able to raise the highlights of the day and organise them so every subscribers, even the less active, can catch up with the important stuff.